Internship Frequently Asked Questions
When does the internship start?
- The internship will start in January at the beginning of spring semester. Intern orientation will be in late January.
When does this internship end?
- The internship will end in early-May, depending on your role.
Can I get academic credit for this internship?
- Check in with your academic department/school’s career office! Most schools will offer some form of academic credit and we will work with you to secure it
- If you attend Vassar College, you can secure credit through the Community Engaged Learning office.
- If you attend SUNY New Paltz/Marist College, you should email your academic advisor to see if you can receive credit towards your major.
Is this internship only open to college students?
- No! We also work with high schoolers and recent graduates.
Is this internship remote or in person?
- There are roles available both remote and in person, depending on your preference/location.
Do you have to go to school/live in New York?
- No! We’ve had interns from across the US and even folks working with us internationally.
What is the schedule?
- We work with folks to do our best to find times for shifts/meeting that work with their schedules.